Dream Tote bag
Created by Artist Karl Fay of Palatine, Illinois. This Sharpie print is a powerful re-imagining of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. using the words from his I Have A Dream speech in 1963 to create his portrait. The speech was a defining moment in the civil rights movement and among the most iconic speeches in American history.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 11lbs (5kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)